Hella people in line. #sfo #goingtoPI #homeawayfromhome #travel
The police beat and arrested 5 innocent visitors in the dorms, thought it was appropriate to send the entire police force to beat them in the ribs with tazors when they weren’t resisting and 3 cops tackle & choke a 90 pound girl to the ground. They were targeted for being labelled as “occupiers”.
The reason these people were here at SFSU is because their place of residence was raided by riot police on May 15th, 2013.
The fact that anyone can watch this video and think “he’s not resisting” is ridiculous.
If you look at the :50 mark, he is tense as hell and trying to pull his arms away from the cop.
And at the very beginning when she was shouting that he was cooperating, he was trying to escape and ended up in the wall.
Even after he was finally taken outside and put into the van, he was banging against the walls and making all sorts of noise and you’re going to pretend that is someone who is cooperating?
We were outside the police tape and we could hear it very well.
And no matter what reason they were brought to SFSU, you are not allowed to live in the dorms if you are neither a student, nor a resident.
No shit he’s tense. He’s been tased. I don’t know if you know that feels but it feels awful and your body locks up.
He’s not living in the dorm, the girl is saying that it’s her friend and I’m pretty sure you’re allowed to have guests over, at least that’s how it works in every university that I know of.
I can’t say i know what happened, because I don’t attend the school. You do, so if you mind clearing up what this kid could of done to get slammed against a wall, punch, beat and tased, than maybe it could help some people out?
The dude was going around bothering the people who actually live in the dorms, and was not accompanied by the person who brought him in at all times which is a requirement for any dormitory guests.
He was trespassing at that point in time, by the way. As soon as you are unescorted, you are trespassing.
Guests must be escorted in the residential community at all times.
They had fifteen people in the room, which is also against policy.
9 is the absolute maximum.
In order to have a guest stay overnight, they must be registered.
And as soon as they cause a disturbance or discomfort to others, they can be made to leave.
As non-sfsu students, they are required to be registered to even be in the building.
“Building entrances are posted with signs indicating the buildings are closed to the public and only Residents and their approved guests may enter. These signs give you and the Residential Life Staff the right to ask non-approved guests to leave and subject violators to possible arrest. The residential facilities are living quarters for students who pay to live here; they are not public buildings and are not accessible to non-residents and the public. If you permit a non-approved guest to stay in the facilities, you may be charged a fee for that guest.” (x)
Frankly, being in the building at all is enough for him to be arrested, and he was not slammed into the wall.
He was pushed into the wall (if you really want a word) after he tried to run away from the officers who barely had a grip on him at all until he backed himself into that corner, where they then took advantage of the leverage.
Regardless, though, he was harassing residents of the building, which people are actually saying in the tagged/sfsu here, also.
I’ve heard that he was also on drugs (though that I don’t honestly know about that part), and if the guy is the same person I think it is, he forcefully got into the personal space of a friend of mine yesterday, scaring her quite a bit, and wasn’t letting her move until I pushed him away from her.
THANK YOU FOR CLEARING THAT UP, BECAUSE NOW IT MAKES SENSE!!! ♥
Shout out to all the religious kids who keep their beliefs to themselves in the middle of science class.
shout out also to the atheists who don’t shit on everyone else’s beliefs “because science”
shout out to all the people who understand that it’s possible to be religious and still believe in science
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread from going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.