COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.
John F. Kennedy Jr and his wife wearing Air Jordan VII and VI
Panorama reblogged from with 754,963 notes
the starry sky on the himalayas
CLICK ON THE PIC BRO
Def click da pic
Introverts, in contrast, may have strong social skills and enjoy parties and business meetings, but after a while wish they were home in their pajamas. They prefer to devote their social energies to close friends, colleagues, and family. They listen more than they talk, think before they speak, and often feel as if they express themselves better in writing than in conversation. They tend to dislike conflict. Many have a horror of small talk, but enjoy deep discussions.
In the kitchen: Mango Frozen Yogurt with Pistachios Macaroon Sandwich.
Geraldine Hoff Doyle, was a 17 years (in 1942) while she was working at the American Broach & Machine Co. when a photographer snapped a pic of her on the job.
That image used by J. Howard Miller for the “We Can Do It!” poster, released during World War II.
Oh shit, that’s the real “Rosie the Riveter” ?
BAMF INDEED. This woman deserves all the respect in the universe!
I need this on my blog.
this should have way more notes
Step aside, people, Rosie the fucking Riveter is on your dash!
Power Structure of Oppression
Yes. Yes. YES.
I’m just gonna leave this here, in case anyone thought their fee fees were more important than systematic oppression
I fucking hate game night with the engineering graduates
Don’t get me started on Poker Night with the math students.
Monopoly with business majors is the fucking worst
Scrabble with english majors is a nightmare.
i can’t believe those weren’t puns
Don’t forget Pictionary with Art Students.
Words against humanity with sociologist and poli sci students is horrifying
PLAY FUCKING CLUE WITH FUCKING INVESTIGATIVE LAW MAJORS AND THEN COME TALK TO ME
Page 1 of 216